Friday, March 11, 2016

Gluten Free Samoas!!! What?

Yes, I'm serious.... GLUTEN FREE SAMOAS!
 My friend and I got together and made these special treats, They were a little more difficult to make then we were planning on, but they turned out GORGEOUS! See? :
Here is the recipe that we followed, I got it off of Pinterest (I LOVE that site) on a website called Gluten Free On a Shoestring If you would like to try making them click here.

Helpful hints (from mistakes we made:)-
-Make sure you have melted enough chocolate to coat the bottom of the cookies AND to drizzle on top.
- With the caramels we used, it got REALLY hard after it dried, it was hard to eat. I found that it was a lot softer and tasted better after about 5 days.
- Lastly, don't forget to plug in the toaster when you toast your coconut! (yes we did that...)
                                                                 
                                                                         Have fun!    

No comments:

Post a Comment